Applications are invited for the positions of Deputy Chair & Members Regional Development Australia Central Coast
Regional Development Australia (RDA) is a national network of committees made up of local leaders who work with all levels of government, business and community groups to support the economic development of their regions.
The Board of RDA Central Coast has an active and facilitative role in its region and a clear focus on growing a strong and confident economy that harnesses the region’s competitive advantages, seizes on economic opportunities and attracts investment.
RDA Central Coast is seeking regional leaders with vision, drive and business experience to apply now for the positions of Deputy Chair and Members of the Board.
Applications from interested community members to join the Board of RDA Central Coast will be assessed for their suitability against a set of selection criteria.
The following core skills needs have been identified as essential skills required in the leadership and management of the Board. Applicants are to consider the core skills needs in their application:
- Leadership and governance – experience in leading organisations including an understanding of the relevant governance and performance management principles.
- Delivery focus – experience in leading high performing organisations that have had success in achieving difficult outcomes within tight timeframes and in a complex environment.
- Business acumen – experience in making successful business decisions and being able to recognise and seize business opportunities.
- Stakeholder engagement – experience managing a broad range of stakeholders in a complex environment to achieve successful outcomes.
- Representational skills – experience representing the regional, business and/or industry, highly developed networks and networking skills and an ability to translate these into economic development opportunities.
- Commitment to the region – have a clear and strong commitment to the region including an understanding of local issues and how RDA Central Coast can broker solutions to these issues.
Applications close: 5pm Friday 30 April 2021
For further enquires: Lawrie McKinna, Chair RDA Central Coast 02 4349 4949 email@example.com
For information regarding the application process, position descriptions and application template download the following documents: