COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Official Information and Advice
In response to the evolving situation with COVID-19 RDA Central Coast is endeavouring to monitor information supplied by the Federal, State and Local Government and provide the latest information on this page. RDA Central Coast will continue to update this page for the community as information comes to hand.
Financial Assistance, eligibility and timing for the new government support for Australian businesses.
- JobKeeper Payment
- Restrictions on non-essential services
- Support available for sole traders
- Support available for employers
- Support available for companies
This page is updated daily by the Department of Health and contains up-to-date information and fact sheets on how to prevent the spread of the virus
- COVID-19 Information for Employers
- COVID-19 What you need to know
- COVID-19 Social Distancing
- COVID-19 Isolation Guidance Information Sheet
The Treasury has released information about the Australian Government’s package of support measures for businesses. This includes measures relating to:
- JobKeepers Payment
- Boosting cash flow for employers
- Temporary relief for financially distressed businesses
- Increasing the instant write-off
- Backing business investment
- Supporting apprentices; and
- Support for Coronavirus-affected regions and communities.
The Coronavirus Business Liaison Unit has been created in Treasury to build on existing efforts to support confidence, employment and business continuity.
The Australian Government’s economic response to coronavirus
The Prime Minister of Australia’s official media release page.
Australian Government COVID-19 Travel Restrictions and information for visa holders
This page provides information, advice and resources
Information and advice on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for community and businesses in New South Wales.
Information and advice on COVID-19 for businesses in NSW.
Information including employer obligations, business continuity, financial support, cashflow problems, consumer rights
FAQs on consumer and business rights
Advice and support on non health related COVID-19 enquiries is now available by calling Service NSW on 13 77 88
This page provides updated information on any closures of facilities, or cancellation of services, activities or events as they occur.
Regional resource developed by business, government and industry bodies from across the Central Coast coming together to share their collective knowledge and provide information for businesses at a local level.
Business NSW Central Coast
Coronavirus information for the public