RDACC Business Plan 2023-24
As representatives of their local communities, RDAs will:
- Focus their activities and strategy on delivery of the RIF in their region, including investment in people, places, services, and industries and local economies.
- Support regional stakeholders, including local government and the not-for-profit-sector, to seek grant opportunities that advance strategic regional priorities.
- Support decarbonisation efforts and the transformation to a net zero economy and enable regional linkages between sectors to achieve these aims.
- Build the evidence for economic development, including innovation and diversification strategies.
- Facilitate meaningful engagement across the three levels of government to ensure investments deliver better outcomes for regions.
- Contribute relevant data and local intelligence to support the evidence base to inform regional development strategies, program design and policy responses.
Download our 2023-24 Business Plan to find out how RDA Central Coast is committed to using our local, cross-sector expertise and regional voice to achieve these outcomes.
In The Beginning...
Several years ago, RDA Central Coast developed a number of Positioning Statements to reiterate our stance on important issues relevant to the Central Coast and our regional stakeholders.
The following statements were developed following consultation with all levels of government, business, industry and community members, who are represented by the RDA Central Coast Board Members.