Central Coast, NSW.
The NSW Central Coast is an investment in both business and lifestyle. With a substantial range of commercial, retail and industrial precincts, a skilled local workforce, close proximity to Sydney and Newcastle, relatively affordable land and stunning natural surrounds, the Central Coast presents an exciting opportunity for investment and business growth.
A Vibrant Economy
Largest Urban Area
Gross Regional Product
Commuting for Work
Building Approvals (2015)
Industrial Land Undeveloped
Predicted Population (2035)
NEW Jobs required (2035)
NEW Houses required (2035)
- Business NSW Central Coast
- Gosford Erina Business Chamber
- Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Central Coast Industry Connect
- Innov8 Central
How We Can Help
RDA Central Coast helps to facilitate your investment and business growth in our region.
We specialise in the areas of:
- Helping link potential investors to local opportunities.
- Introducing local businesses who are looking for new investors; and
- Demonstrating to global location consultants why the Central Coast offers an unbeatable business location.
Our specialist team will provide you with tailored, confidential assistance.
We will refer you to the right people or organisations to explore your next steps by providing information and support in the areas of:
- Connections with local industry associations and government departments.
- Information on business opportunities, investment regulations and government assistance.
- Insights on business costs, skills availability, taxation and research opportunities.
- Expert advice on the Central Coast’s industry capabilities and strengths.
- Site visits to identify suitable Central Coast locations for your business.
- Links with potential joint venture partners.
- Information on industry strategies.
- Assistance in accessing export markets.
Get in touch to find out more.